Women’s Aid is recruiting a Manager of Services
Published: Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Women’s Aid is now recruiting to fill the following full-time permanent position: Manager of Services (Ref: Mgr. S)
The Manager will develop and manage the Women’s Aid Dublin based One to One Support and Outreach Service, Court Accompaniment Service, Dolphin House Support and Referral Service and the High Risk Support Project.
Essential Selection Criteria:
• Leadership experience and skills.
• Minimum of 5 years working with women who are/have experience of domestic violence.
• Relevant knowledge/experience of service provision including risk assessment and experience of legal options and experience of working in court on domestic violence issues.
• High level of knowledge & understanding of violence against women.
• Up to date knowledge and experience of child protection issues.
• Minimum of 3 years staff and organisational management experience including change and project management, human resources policies and practices.
• High level of communication skills.
• Experience working in voluntary/NGO sector.
• Appropriate 3rd level qualification.
Desirable Selection Criteria:
• Media experience.
• Experience of interagency work and community development.
• Data protection.
Salary: 7 point scale €55,931 – €65,806.
Full job description and application form available on www.WomensAid.ie.
Please email your completed application form marked (Ref: Mgr. S) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note - CVs will not be considered
Closing date for receipt of applications is 10am Monday 16th October 2017.
First round interviews are expected to take place during week commencing 6th November 2017.
Unfortunately due to limited resources, Women's Aid cannot respond to every application. If you have not heard from Women's Aid, it will mean that you have not been shortlisted for interview.
Women’s Aid strives to be an equal opportunities employer.