Why you should join the NWCI
Our membership is the most important part of the organisation. Our members are our strength and give us our mandate in calling for women's equality in local, national and international fora. The experience, knowledge, skills, expertise and ideas of our members are brought to bear on all the work of the NWCI. In turn, there are a wide a range of supports and services available to our members.
Members Services and Supports
As an NWCI member you can:
- Avail of training in Media, Policy, Fundraising and Campaigning- free for members and at a charge for non members
- Receive free publications and toolkits to support the work of your organisation
- Receive practical advice and support in developing your group, writing submissions and funding proposals and enhancing your media work
- Develop your analysis of current Government policies as they affect women
- Profile your work on the NWCI website
- Access links to NWCI members' websites
- Avail of a hot desk facility in the centre of Dublin
- View and participate in on-line surveys which we undertake on our members behalf
- Publicise and promote your work and the issues of concern to you at national and international level
- Avail of the NWCI feminist information archive
- Attend NWCI events and network with women's groups from throughout Ireland
- Gain opportunities to lobby and campaign.
- Participate in our campaigns and input into our policy submissions
- Access assistance in carrying out strategic reviews and planning exercises.