Mayo Women for Change
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
As part of the Women for Change project, we are holding the final session on Confidence and Self Belief.
We are inviting women who are
- involved in local communities,
- taking on leadership roles on an issue or campaign in their local area
- and who are representing their community or project on a decision making structure to join us.
Aim: To create an enjoyable and open space where women can leave feeling more empowered
- To provide a balance of both theory and practical reflection and discussion to deepen the understanding of topics covere
- To use the experience of Women for Change as the reflection context for this workshop
- To leave with an individual action plan under the three headings in preparation for continued involvement in local community work.
Deirdre Massey will deliver the workshop and has almost two decades experience in training, coaching, delivering workshops and group facilitation. She believes in the power of creativity, community and collectivity and this is reflected in her personal style of facilitation.
Please contact Catherine on 01 6790100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place
Starts: 25 September 2019 19:00
Ends: 25 September 2019 21:30
Location: Curam Family Centre, Claremorris, Co. Mayo