Call out to women with disabilities
Published: Thursday, February 13, 2020
We are starting a project to reach out to women with disabilities. We want you to get involved to help us reflect your experiences better in all our work and campaigns for women's equality.
We want to talk to and work with women with disabilities across the country so
- we can challenge stereotypes and build leadership
- ensure you are represented in our communications
- ensure we are communicating in an accessible way
- raise awareness about the issues you face
- and support your participation in the womens movement.
We plan to talk to disability organisations and set up an advisory group that will support this project.
If you are interested and want to get involved please contact Catherine on 01 6790100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org