New Free Employment Law Advice Clinic for Women
Published: Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Experiencing difficulties at work? Need help?
The National Women’s Council of Ireland and Community Law and Mediation are establishing a new free employment law advice clinic for women.
The Clinic's mission is centred on ensuring that every woman has the right to economic fairness, equal opportunity, and dignity in the workplace.
The issues we can assist with are:
• Unequal pay
• Harassment, including sexual harassment
• Pregnancy and maternity discrimination
• Health and safety issues
• General employment law matters
If you believe that you are experiencing discrimination in the workplace contact us today! We aim to support you to make your own decisions about what is best for you and your family.
How it works
Our clinic operates by appointment only. If you are interested in meeting a solicitor at this clinic, or have a client you would like to refer to this clinic, please contact our Legal and Policy Officer, Denise Roche, at email@example.com
The clinics will be held once a month at NWCI offices, North King Street, Smithfield, Dublin 7 starting in October 2019.
- Thursday 31st of October 2019 - fully booked
- Thursday 14th of November 2019 - fully booked
- Thursday 12th of December 2019 - fully booked
- 2020 dates to be announced soon!!!
#working4equality #IHRECsupported #access2justice