BPW Ireland Conference
Friday, February 23, 2024
BPW Ireland is delighted to bring to you an important Conference on the topic of Women Transforming the Future of Business.
We have been able to secure Nicole Buffett and Larisa Miller as our keynote speakers for a half-day Conference followed by a networking lunch on the 23rd February next in the Salthill Hotel, Galway.
Tickets €70 & €65 for members of BPW.
Nicole Buffett is a granddaughter of Warren Buffett and a well-established artist in her own right as well as ranking on Fortune’s NFTy 50 list.
Larisa Miller is an award-winning international keynote speaker, addressing audiences around the world on subjects such as entrepreneurship and the start-up mindset, investing and impact investing, business development, ESG and sustainability, disrupting and transforming the legacy business model, as well as motivating and empowering youth and women globally.
Nicole and Larisa will be joining us in Galway as part of their world tour exploring how Women protagonists are transforming how we do business into the future. This will be an opportunity to share their experiences but also to understand how Irish women are impacting at home and world-wide. Joining them in the discussion will be:
- Joanne Sweeney – founder of the Digital Training Institute, a published author and passionate podcaster.
- Dan Ryan - a career retailer, who now holds leadership roles in a number of exciting, innovative Irish businesses, many of which are female-led start-ups.
- Mary Rogers CEO of the Portshed, one of Ireland's leading co-working spaces, built on the principles of Community, Collaboration and Coworking.
- Louise Lally, Louise is the founder of The Training Academy. Her team works with organisational leadership teams that need support in training and coaching their staff.
- Elaine Sealy-McKend, Experienced Coach and co-founder of Women & Co, a leadership development initiative focused on supporting and developing female careers, wellness and leadership skills
- Anna Downes, Global Marketing Director, Alliance Strategies Inc, an international organisation delivering multi-channel and multi-lingual campaigns that successfully expand the company’s international brand presence and market share.
Starts: 23 February 2024 09:00
Ends: 23 February 2024 17:00
Location: Salthill Hotel, Galway